Body Combat 57 playlist has finally hit the net Body Combat 56 is going to be a hard release to top but there are rumours on various social sites about another new move called the “thunder kick”. Do you think Dan and Rach have a roadmap to the milestone of Body Combat 60? Going by several posts I have seen number 57 has been received with open arms, great music, great moves..
- Track 1a – Upper body warmup – TroubleMaker (Clubwaver club mix) – Ocean
- Track 1b – Lower body warmup – Dead or alive (Live Mix) – Nick Skitz
- Track 2 – Combat 1 – Lets Go (Yelawolf, Twista, Busta Rhymes & Lil Job Ricky Luna Remix)
- Track 3 – Power training 1 - I’m Alive (Hardcore Mix) – Mickey Modelle & Breeze feat. Molly
- Track 4 – Combat 2 - The Phoenix – Fall Out Boy
- Track 5 – Power training 2 – Roll over Beethoven - Hale Stone
- Track 6 – Combat 3 – This is Love (Basslouder remix edit) – Sounda blasterz
- Track 7 – Muay Thai – Stand up for rock ‘n’ roll – Airbourne
- Track 8 – Power training 3 – Feel alive / roll over Beethoven - Klubfiller
- Track 9 – Conditioning – I love it - Age Jam
- Track 10 – Cool down – My songs know what you did in the dark (Light em up) - Fall Out Boy
*Update: Like/Dislike Body Combat 57? -> http://www.siphilp.co.uk/archive/2013/10/12/body-combat-57-review.aspx
If you missed my previous post Les Mills have released a couple of albums that have some old music on it. Want to look authentic in a body combat class check out my Body Combat Clothing alternatives post.
*Update : Body Combat 58 is coming -> Body Combat 58 Preview
* Post feature image from https://www.facebook.com/BODYCOMBAT