Well BodyCombat 58 came and went, what a release it was. BodyCombat 59 is nearly here. Some massive tunes coming our way. I can’t wait to see the sizzler or even do this release at GFX04 in March….. What will we see from this release?
As you can see from the picture on the right this release was filmed in Stockholm instead of the infamous Studio One back in Auckland New Zealand. Were you there? The atmosphere must have been through the roof….
I wonder where and when the next one will be filmed when Les Mills goes back on tour???? Lets hope it’s somewhere in the UK or within a short flight :).
Anyway on to the tracks.
- Track 1a – Upper body warmup - I Knew You Were Trouble (DRM Remix) - Girls Only
- Track 1b – Lower body warmup – Everything about you – SupaHit
- Track 2 – Combat 1 - Danger Zone – International Outlaw
- Track 3 – Power training 1 - Be The One – Hixxy, Sy and Unknown
- Track 4 – Combat 2 - A Warrior’s Call – Volbeat
- Track 5 – Power training 2 - Bright Like The Sun – Sy and Unknown Feat. Kirsten Joy
- Track 6 – Combat 3 – Danger Zone – K Drew
- Track 7 – Muay Thai - Lost in the Space – The Original Movies Orchestra
- Track 8 – Power training 3 – Falling From The Sky - Hixxy, Dave Castellano & Fat Steve
- Track 9 – Conditioning - Do Or Die - Flux Pavilion
- Track 10 – Cool down - Fleurs Du Mal - Sarah Brightman
If you’re reading the above and thinking, hold on track 2 and track 6 are the same… this is not a misprint