I work for DignitasLBi within the Production Engineering team in our Edinburgh office as a Developer. Outside of my main job I am also a freelance fitness instructor. I have a passion for Les Mills programmes of which I went from participant to body combat instructor.
Every now and again I have time to do some freelance projects. I have over 10 years experience developing for the web with Microsoft technologies. Some examples of previous work but not limited to:
- Development using the .Net framework.
- Blogging Platforms.
- Custom Web/Windows Applications.
- Database design and implementation.
- CSS/HTML builds.
- WordPress setup and website/blog builds.
- WordPress themes and widgets.
- Website design tidy ups.
- jQuery Plugins, web site functionality, jQuery UI.
- Subtext skin development.
- Advice on website performance, best practices, user interaction and social media.
Freelance fitness instructor
I teach Les Mills Body Combat group exercise classes through out Edinburgh, Fife, and Stirling. I have done my Body Combat AIM1 and have recently certified in CX Worx. I do plan on expanding my Les Mills qualifications even more in the future with Body Pump.
If you’d like a timetable of where and when I teach or you’d like a class covered please contact me.
I also run a website dedicated to one of my favourite bits of gym equipment called a ViPR. This Website is called ViPR blog check it out.